Slow Drag at the Port of Ilwaco
- Must have driver’s license & proof of insurance.
- No tire spinning or excess engine revving.
- Brake lights must be in working order.
- Both cars leave the start at the same time.
- Not to exceed 20 mph.
- Put vehicle in neutral immediately upon crossing the “coast line” and keep it in neutral until vehicle comes to a stop.
- Use of any brake prohibited.
- Driver’s hands must stay at 10 & 2 position. Passenger’s hands remain visible.
- Driver and passenger must remain in vehicle with nothing dragging.
- Must stay in own lane.
- Winner is vehicle closest to and with all wheels across finish line.
Judges decisions are final!!