The Port of Ilwaco date for the 2010 Oregon Tuna Classic will be held on Saturday, July 31st. Hope to see you here.
Archive for September 2009
Slow Drag at the Port of Ilwaco
- Must have driver’s license & proof of insurance.
- No tire spinning or excess engine revving.
- Brake lights must be in working order.
- Both cars leave the start at the same time.
- Not to exceed 20 mph.
- Put vehicle in neutral immediately upon crossing the “coast line” and keep it in neutral until vehicle comes to a stop.
- Use of any brake prohibited.
- Driver’s hands must stay at 10 & 2 position. Passenger’s hands remain visible.
- Driver and passenger must remain in vehicle with nothing dragging.
- Must stay in own lane.
- Winner is vehicle closest to and with all wheels across finish line.
Judges decisions are final!!